from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lacking or deprived of a master.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Destitute of a master or owner; ungoverned or ungovernable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not having a master; uncontrolled or unprotected by a master.
- Free from mastery or ownership; liberated from or not subject to a master; having unrestrained liberty.
- That cannot be mastered; ungovernable; beyond control.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having no lord or master
master + -less (Wiktionary)