from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having no (or very little) money; penniless
- adj. That does not use money as a means of exchange
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Destitute of money; penniless; impecunious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Without money; poor; impecunious.
- Acting or operating otherwise than through money; beyond the range of money influence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having no money
- adj. not based on the possession of money
Sorry, no etymologies found.