from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Impossible to hear: an inaudible conversation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not able to be heard or not loud enough to be heard.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not audible; incapable of being heard; silent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not audible; incapable of being heard: as, an inaudible whisper.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. impossible to hear; imperceptible by the ear
in- + audible (Wiktionary)