from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not articulated: our unarticulated fears.
- adj. Not carefully or thoroughly thought out.
- adj. Biology Not having joints or segments.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not articulated
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not consisting of segments that are held together by joints
- adj. uttered without the use of normal words or syllables
un- + articulated (Wiktionary)