from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not clearly defined; not explicit.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Ambiguous; liable to more than one interpretation.
- adj. Not clearly or explicitly defined.
- adj. Not easy to see or read; indecipherable or unreadable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not clear, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not clear to the mind
- adj. poorly stated or described
- adj. not easily deciphered
From un- + clear. (Wiktionary)