from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having no distinguishing character or quality
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Destitute of any distinguishing quality; without character or force.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Lacking a definite or positive character; commonplace; uninteresting; weak.
- Unrecorded, as in history.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking distinct or individual characteristics; dull and uninteresting
Sorry, no etymologies found.