from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, like, or supporting anarchy: anarchic oratory.
- adj. Likely to produce or result in anarchy.
- adj. Lacking order or control: an anarchic state of affairs in the office; an anarchic mobile sculpture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to, supporting, or likely to cause anarchy.
- adj. Chaotic, without law or order.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to anarchy; without rule or government; in political confusion; tending to produce anarchy
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, proceeding from, or dictated by anarchy; without rule or government; in confusion. An equivalent form is anarchical.
- Relating or pertaining to the theory of society called anarchy; founded on anarchy or anarchism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. without law or control
anarchy + -ic (Wiktionary)