from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To trade (something) in the black market.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Traded on the black market.
- adj. Contraband, bootleg or smuggled.
- v. To participate in a black market.
- v. To sell in a black market.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. distributed or sold illicitly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. distributed or sold illicitly
Sorry, no etymologies found.