from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Capable of being tried or tested: a triable plan.
- adj. Law Subject to judicial examination: a triable case.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being tried.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Fit or possible to be tried; liable to be subjected to trial or test.
- adj. Liable to undergo a judicial examination; properly coming under the cognizance of a court.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being tried or tested; suited for experiment.
- Subject to legal trial; capable of being brought under judicial prosecution or determination.
try + -able (Wiktionary)