from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not in accord with the principles set forth in the constitution of a nation or state.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Contrary to or violative of the constitution of a government or other institution.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not constitutional; not according to, or consistent with, the terms of a constitution of government; contrary to the constitution.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not in conformity with the constitution of a country; not authorized by the constitution; contrary to the principles of the constitution; inconsistent with the constitution or organic law.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not consistent with or according to a constitution; contrary to the U.S. Constitution
un- + constitutional (Wiktionary)