from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Inexcusable; unpardonable: indefensible behavior.
- adj. Invalid; untenable: an indefensible assumption.
- adj. Vulnerable to physical attack: indefensible borders.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not defensible; not capable of being defended; vulnerable.
- adj. Incapable of being justified or excused; inexcusable; unpardonable.
- adj. Incapable of being explained; untenable; insupportable; invalid.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Not defensible; not capable of being defended, maintained, vindicated, or justified; unjustifiable; untenable
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not defensible; that cannot be defended, maintained, or justified, by either force or speech: as, an indefensible frontier; conduct that is indefensible.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not able to be protected against attack
- adj. (of theories etc) incapable of being defended or justified
- adj. incapable of being justified or explained
in- + defensible (Wiktionary)