from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not applicable: rules inapplicable to day students.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not applicable; incapable of being applied; not adapted; not suitable; as, the argument is inapplicable to the case.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not applicable; incapable of being applied; not adapted; not suitable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not applicable; incapable of being or not proper to be applied; not suited or suitable; not fitting the case: as, the argument is inapplicable to the case.
- Synonyms Unsuitable, inappropriate, inapposite, irrelevant.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not capable of being applied
Sorry, no etymologies found.