from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not functional; useless; broken.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not having or performing a function.
- adj. Not performing or able to perform its regular function.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not performing or able to perform its regular function
- adj. not having or performing a function
non- + functional (Wiktionary)