from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or resembling cork.
- adj. Informal Lively; buoyant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of wine, contaminated by a faulty or tainted cork.
- adj. Consisting of, or like, cork; dry; shrivelled.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Consisting of, or like, cork; dry shriveled up.
- adj. Tasting of cork.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of the nature of cork; resembling cork; hence, shriveled; withered.
- Tasting of cork; corked: usually said of wines: as, a corky flavor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of wine) tainted in flavor by a cork containing excess tannin
Sorry, no etymologies found.