from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Characteristic of or befitting a grandfather.
- adj. Having the qualities of a grandfather.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In the manner of a grandfather
- adj. Having the characteristics of a grandfather
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like a grandfather in age or manner; kind; benignant; indulgent.
Sorry, no etymologies found.