from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Located above the orbit of the eye: the supraorbital ridge.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Located immediately above the eye sockets, where in humans the eyebrows are located.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Situated above the orbit of the eye.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Situated over or upon the orbit of the eye; roofing over the eye-socket; superciliary.
- n. A supra-orbital artery or nerve.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. located or occurring above the eye socket
supra- + orbital (Wiktionary)