from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Producing or imparting color.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That produces coloured precipitates
- adj. colourful
- adj. flowery (writing)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of communicating color or tint to other bodies.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the quality of producing colors, dyes, or hues; able to give color or tint to other bodies.
- Pertaining to color or color-sensations.
Sorry, no etymologies found.