from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a sharp, lean, or thin back.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a sharp, lean, or thin back
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a sharp back; hog-backed: as, the razor-backed buffalo, a. fish, Ictiobus urus, of the Mississippi valley.
- Having a long sharp dorsal fin which cuts the water like a razor, as the rorqual.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a sharp narrow back
Sorry, no etymologies found.