from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not functioning; inoperative.
- adj. Unsuitable for a surgical procedure: an inoperable tumor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Incapable of being successfully surgically operated on.
- adj. Incapable of correct operation or function; inoperative.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That cannot be operated on.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not able to perform its normal function
- adj. not suitable for surgery
Sorry, no etymologies found.