from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Medicine Relating to the surgical restoration of a lost or absent part.
- adj. Of or characterized by cells that have become less differentiated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or relating to, a tumor that shows little histogenetic differentiation. It implies that a tumor is high grade and likely to behave in an aggressive fashion.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to anaplasty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, performed by, or used in the operation of anaplasty: as, an anaplastic instrument.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to anaplasia
Sorry, no etymologies found.