from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to a testicle or testis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to one or more testicles; of the testicle(s)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the testicle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a testicle or testis: as, testicular inflammation.
- In botany, same as testiculate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or involving the testes
From Medieval Latin testicularis, from Latin testiculum ("testicle"), diminutive of testis (Wiktionary)