from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to a breast or mamma.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to mamma or breast (of a woman or a female animal).
- n. A mamma (milk-secreting organ of a woman or a female animal).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the mammæ or breasts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a mamma or breast: as, a mammary artery, vein, nerve, duct, etc.; a mammary structure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the milk-giving gland of the female
Sorry, no etymologies found.