from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the bronchi, the bronchia, or the bronchioles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to the bronchi or bronchioles.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Belonging to the bronchi and their ramifications in the lungs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging to the bronchi or the bronchia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or associated with the bronchi
Sorry, no etymologies found.