American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the vagina.
- adj. Relating to or resembling a sheath.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to a sheath; sheathing; resembling a sheath: as, a vaginal membrane.
- Specifically, of or pertaining to the vagina of the female: as, vaginal mucous membrane; a vaginal syringe.
- The branches of the hepatic artery which supply the nails of the ducts and blood-vessels and Glisson's capsule in the liver, more commonly called the vaginal branches of the hepatic artery.
- A venous anastomosis in the wall of the vagina.
- The tunica vaginalis testis. See tunica.
- adj. Of, relating to, or affecting the vagina.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Of or pertaining to a vagina; resembling a vagina, or sheath; thecal.
- adj. (Anat.) Of or pertaining to the vagina of the genital canal.
- adj. of or relating to the vagina
- From vagina + -al. (Wiktionary)
“Would you say that for heterosexuals like yourself, a major defining characterization is that you engage in vaginal intercourse?”
“He forced her to engage in vaginal and oral sex with him in the presence of their son, forcing the toddler to watch and take part in several of the sexual assaults.”
“Being a diabetic and thus having metabolically ready (for the yeast) excess GLUCOSE in vaginal secretions does increase the risk, but that is a continuous environment – not an occasional brief exposure.”
“But the gel was found to be safe for long-term vaginal use, a finding they described as extremely promising.”
“Miconazole Nitrate Topical vaginal is used to treat vaginal candida (yeast) infections.”
“But researchers have discovered several new species of bacteria in vaginal flora:”
“The calls vaginal rejuvenation insulting and irresponsible.”
“Due to suppressed immunity, women with SLE are also more prone to contract a yeast infection, which is characterized by vaginal itching and a thick, white discharge.”
“She couldn’t believe that it had a name vaginal farts or that it was normal, and audiences couldn’t stop laughing as Sue repeated the phrase repeatedly while making fart noises.”
“In the less than 3% of pregnancies where a “mother’s” health/life is in danger a C-section is performed vs. late term vaginal abortions, which take days to execute.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘vaginal’.
A list of words that are odd or words that I have looked up.
words that I refuse to say out loud.
Looking for tweets for vaginal.