from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the vagina.
- adj. Relating to or resembling a sheath.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, relating to, or affecting the vagina.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a vagina; resembling a vagina, or sheath; thecal
- adj. Of or pertaining to the vagina of the genital canal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to a sheath; sheathing; resembling a sheath: as, a vaginal membrane.
- Specifically, of or pertaining to the vagina of the female: as, vaginal mucous membrane; a vaginal syringe.
- The branches of the hepatic artery which supply the nails of the ducts and blood-vessels and Glisson's capsule in the liver, more commonly called the vaginal branches of the hepatic artery.
- A venous anastomosis in the wall of the vagina.
- The tunica vaginalis testis. See tunica.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the vagina
From vagina + -al. (Wiktionary)