from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Referring to the region of the perineum.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the perineum.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the perineum; connected with or contained in the perineum; done in or performed upon the perineum: as, perineal veins, glands, muscles, etc.; perineal section, laceration, rupture; perineal operations.
- Transverse, a branch of the superficial perineal or pudic supplying the parts between the anus and the bulb of the urethra.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the perineum
Sorry, no etymologies found.