from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or characterized by reconstruction.
- adj. Serving to rebuild, restore, or correct the appearance and function of defective, damaged, or misshaped body structures or parts: reconstructive surgery.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. which reconstructs
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Reconstructing; tending to reconstruct.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to reconstruct; having the power of reconstructing.
- n. In medicine, that which is adapted or serviceable for reconstructing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. helping to restore to good condition
Sorry, no etymologies found.