from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Exhibiting conductivity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to conduct electrical current or heat
- adj. of, or relating to conductivity of a material
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the quality or power of conducting.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the power or property of conducting: as, conductive bodies. See conductivity.
- Resulting from conduction: as, the conductive discharge of electricity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the quality or power of conducting heat or electricity or sound; exhibiting conductivity
Sorry, no etymologies found.