from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or situated near the rectum.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of -, via - or related to the rectum.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the rectum; in the region of the rectum.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or connected with the rectum or straight gut: as, rectal parts or organs; rectal disease, operation, instrument; rectal action, evacuation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or involving the rectum
Sorry, no etymologies found.