American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or having the nature of ileus.
- adj. Of, relating to, or involving the ileum.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the ileum or lower bowels.
- adj. anatomy Pertaining to the ileum.
- adj. rare alternative spelling of iliac.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. (Anat.) Pertaining to the ileum.
- adj. rare See Iliac, 1.
- See ileum (Wiktionary)
“I felt my sacral ileac (I have no idea if that is spelled correctly and I'm too lazy to look it up.) joint pop into place, and he also pushed me around in a bunch of different places.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘ileac’.
A roster of adjectives that infrequently surface in typical conversation and writing. Many are dredged from scientific or other technical jargon or sieved from examples of disused archaic forms.
Looking for tweets for ileac.