from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to or affected with cancer.
- adj. Growing or spreading rapidly to the point of harm.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like a cancer; having the qualities or virulence of a cancer; affected with cancer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like cancer; virulent; also, affected with cancer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. like a cancer; an evil that grows and spreads
- adj. relating to or affected with cancer
From cancer + -ous, from Latin cancer ("crab; tumor, cancer"). (Wiktionary)