from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to metastasis.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or caused by, metastasis
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to metastasis; characterized by or consisting in metastasis.
- Relating to or characteristic of the Metastatica or Holostomatidæ; involving a change of host but no alternation of generations: as, the metastatic mode of development of certain trematodes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or affected by metastasis
Sorry, no etymologies found.