from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or intended for vehicles, especially motor vehicles.
- adj. Serving as a vehicle: a vehicular contrivance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a vehicle or vehicles, usually specifically cars and trucks.
- adj. Of or pertaining to a language that is used as a contact language between two groups who do not share a common native tongue nor a common culture.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a vehicle; serving as a vehicle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, or relating to a vehicle or vehicles; also, serving as a vehicle: as, vehicular traffic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or intended for (motor) vehicles
Sorry, no etymologies found.