American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or intended for vehicles, especially motor vehicles.
- adj. Serving as a vehicle: a vehicular contrivance.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, or relating to a vehicle or vehicles; also, serving as a vehicle: as, vehicular traffic.
- adj. Of or pertaining to a vehicle or vehicles, usually specifically cars and trucks.
- adj. Of or pertaining to a language that is used as a contact language between two groups who do not share a common native tongue nor a common culture.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Of or pertaining to a vehicle; serving as a vehicle.
- adj. of or relating to or intended for (motor) vehicles
“There are already laws about killing somebody with a vehicle, hence the title vehicular manslaughter.”
“GRACE: When she is driving, Larry, under the influence of marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol, and runs down a man, that is commonly known as vehicular homicide.”
“Click on the arrow and then on Pago de tenencia y refrendo vehicular, which is toward the bottom of the list that appears.”
“Although Esalen might call my vehicular encounter social art, Angel apparently did not feel the same about it.”
“Three soldiers were also killed today in what is being called a vehicular accident.”
“It's called vehicular homicide, and is the same as manslaughter.”
“Four other officers were killed in what were classified as vehicular assaults.”
“He embraced a model known as vehicular cycling, which involves training cyclists to operate their bicycles as vehicles.”
“There's fixed service, in which one is always at the same locations; portable or nomadic service, in which you carry an adapter to different locations; and mobile service, often defined as vehicular traffic, as on the.”
“Police are asking for any witnesses to call vehicular homicide detectives at 974-4761.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘vehicular’.
Words from the songs of Frank Black, a.k.a. Black Francis
Words I like mostly because of the way they sound and feel.
my favorite part of speech, although I am somewhat fond of the -ly adverbs.
Looking for tweets for vehicular.