from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being outside the regular curriculum of a school or college: Sports and drama are the school's most popular extracurricular activities.
- adj. Being outside the usual duties of a job or profession: The attorney's work for the legal aid society was extracurricular.
- adj. Informal Extramarital.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Outside of the normal curriculum of an educational establishment
- adj. Similarly outside of the normal duties of a job or profession
- adj. extramarital
- n. An activity outside the normal academic curriculum.
- n. An activity beyond official duties of a job or profession.
- n. An extramarital affair.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by adultery
- adj. outside the regular academic curriculum
- adj. outside the regular duties of your job or profession
Sorry, no etymologies found.