from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Going toward the east.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Moving or heading towards the east.
- adv. Toward the east.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. moving toward the east.
- adj. designated for traffic moving toward the east; -- of lanes in roads or railroads, or other traffic lanes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. moving toward the east
east + bound (Wiktionary)