from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Running, extending, or going across a city or town: a crosstown street; crosstown traffic.
- adv. Across a city or town: traveling crosstown.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Extending across a city or town.
- adj. Connecting different areas of a city or town without passing through downtown.
- adj. Situated at the other end of town.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. across a town or city
- adj. going or extending across a town or city
Sorry, no etymologies found.