from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the ability to be bent easily.
- adj. Of a person, flexible; having the ability to bend easily.
- adj. Containing many bends and twists.
- adj. Of a vehicle, articulated.
- adj. Divided into diagonal bands of colour
- n. A field divided diagonally into several bends, varying in metal and colour.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Divided into an even number of bends; -- said of a shield or its charge.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In heraldry, divided into four or more diagonal parts in the direction of the bend: said of the field.
Sorry, no etymologies found.