from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Going toward the north.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Heading or moving in a northerly direction.
- adv. Towards the north.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Moving toward the north.
- adj. intended to be used by vehicles moving toward the north; -- of roads and parts of roads.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. moving toward the north
north + bound (Wiktionary)