from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Bound inward; incoming: inbound commuter traffic.
- transitive v. To put (the ball) into play by passing it from out of bounds to a teammate on the court.
- intransitive v. To execute an inbounds pass.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Coming in, heading inwards
- v. To pass a ball inbounds
- n. An inbound shipment.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Bound homeward; coming in, as to a place or harbor: as, an inbound fishing-fleet.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. directed or moving inward or toward a center
in + bound (Wiktionary)