from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The side of a pavement or street that is bordered by a curb.
- n. A sidewalk.
- adj. Located, operating, or occurring at or along the sidewalk or curb: curbside trash collection.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Adjacent to the curb.
- n. A location next to the curb
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the edge of a sidewalk that borders a curb
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the side of a sidewalk that is bordered by a curb
curb + side (Wiktionary)