from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Containing both aural and visual elements.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. pertaining to or using audiovisual aids in teaching or exposition.
- n. materials using sight or sound to present information; -- usually used in the plural.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. involving both hearing and seeing (usually relating to teaching aids)
- n. materials using sight or sound to present information
Sorry, no etymologies found.