from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Characterized by attack on established beliefs or institutions; of or pertaining to iconoclasm.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the iconoclasts, or to image breaking.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to iconoclasm, or to the opinions and practices of the Iconoclasts; given to breaking images, or to exposing errors of belief or false pretensions: as, iconoclastic enthusiasm.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. destructive of images used in religious worship; said of religions, such as Islam, in which the representation of living things is prohibited
- adj. characterized by attack on established beliefs or institutions
From iconoclast. (Wiktionary)