from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the history of literature and words.
- adj. Pertaining to historical linguistics.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to philology.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to or concerned with philology: as, philological study; the American Philological Association.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or dealing with philology
philology + -ical (Wiktionary)