from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to phonemes.
- adj. Of or relating to phonemics.
- adj. Serving to distinguish phonemes or distinctive features.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. relating to phonemes
- adj. relating to a difference between sounds that can change the meaning of words in a language
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to phonemes of a particular language
- adv. by phonemics
phoneme + -ic (Wiktionary)