from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to language or linguistics.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to language.
- adj. Of or relating to linguistics.
- adj. Relating to a computer language.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to language; relating to linguistics, or to the affinities of languages.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to language, or to the study of languages: as, linguistic knowledge.
- n. Same as linguistics.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. consisting of or related to language
- adj. of or relating to the scientific study of language
Sorry, no etymologies found.