from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characteristic of race or races.
- adj. Arising from or based on differences among human racial groups: racial conflict; racial discrimination.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to a race or a people
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a race or family of men.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating or pertaining to race or lineage, or to a race or races of living beings; characteristic of race or of a race.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or characteristic of race or races or arising from differences among groups
- adj. of or related to genetically distinguished groups of people
Sorry, no etymologies found.