from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, for, or consisting of members of two races.
- adj. Having parents of two different races.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to two races
- adj. Having parents of two races
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. consisting of, combining two races.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. consisting of or combining two races
Sorry, no etymologies found.