from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Made up of, involving, or acting on behalf of various races: a multiracial society.
- adj. Having ancestors of several or various races.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Composed of, or having a mixture of, multiple races
- n. An individual of more than one race.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. made up of or involving or acting on behalf of various races
multi- + racial (Wiktionary)