from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to social or philosophical pluralism.
- adj. Having multiple aspects or parts: "the idea that intelligence is a pluralistic quality that ... varies in many dimensions among individuals” ( Richard A. Knox).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Characteristic of pluralism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Holding to the existence of many reals.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of pluralism
Sorry, no etymologies found.