from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Greatly pleasing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pleasant; pleasing, bringing satisfaction, enjoyment or pleasure.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Highly pleasing; affording great pleasure and satisfaction.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Highly pleasing; affording great pleasure and satisfaction: as, a delightful thought; a delightful prospect.
- Synonyms Delicious, Delightful (see delicious); charming, exquisite, enchanting, rapturous, ravishing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. greatly pleasing or entertaining
delight + -ful (Wiktionary)