from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Acceptable to the taste; sufficiently agreeable in flavor to be eaten.
- adj. Acceptable or agreeable to the mind or sensibilities: a palatable solution to the problem.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pleasing to the taste, tasty.
- adj. Tolerable, acceptable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Agreeable to the palate or taste; savory; hence, acceptable; pleasing
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Agreeable to the taste or palate; savory; such as may be relished, either literally or figuratively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. acceptable to the taste or mind
palate + -able (Wiktionary)